Saturday, September 22, 2018

Dating an Extraordinary Woman

I date my mama. Do you? I hope you can answer yes.

My mama is an epitome of a strong woman. She's not your typical mama. She had to endure a lot of pain - physically and emotionally for us to be like what we are right now.

I may not repay her in terms of money, because frankly, there is no equivalent monetary, not even lifetime service.

When I was a child we didn't have time to be closed to each other because she had to work non-stop so I've decided to do simple things now until ... forever

Anyway, my mama is an excellent cook. And yes, sweety, she can talk! I tell you it's hard to please her taste. So, to avoid long argument hehe I usually bring her in the place where food is different from her everyday meal.

Here are some of her favorites:

Clubhouse sandwich ( her all time  fave )

clubhouse sandwich

French fries ( should have mayo + ketchup as dip or else ...😄)


french fries




















Palabok  ( noodle dish )


palabok




















Guyabano shake


guyabano shake




















Jco donuts ( Okay, everyone's favorite 😃 )


jco




















Puto bumbong ( purpled-color rice cake )


puto bumbong




















I love you mama 😗


I hope you spend some time with your mama too! Or if not possible, kiss her and tell her you love her so much.

Tootles!



Follow me on insta and twitter for more!

- xoxo -
sweety ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment