Monday, September 17, 2018

Sonya's Blooming Garden

Sonyas Garden















Do you love flowers? I do.  The refreshing smell makes me wanna shut my eyes o ff and be in la-la land. In fact it's been my dream to have a big garden with plethora of different flowers. ðŸŒ»

 I love colors and patterns, hence the love for 🌺. Even pictures of them do wonder in my soul. That's why I've been begging girltravelfactor to teach me how to photograph ( maybe someday I'll join yourshot ), she's been doing an amazing job in her collection. Stunning isn't?

My boyfriend and I loves to take short-distance travel. He loves driving and I love travelling. Perfect! Sonya's Garden has been our go-to place on weekends, holidays or even boredom days. The garden itself is rejuvenating. It so peaceful that you'll have to surrender to its beauty and never go back in polluted air of Manila.

Sonyas Garden
  The array of exotic blooms are simply mesmerizing.

Sonyas Garden

Sonyas Garden

Sonyas Garden















Complete your visit by going to the popular Panaderia which serves buttery and creamy hispanish bread.

Sonyas Garden
















Follow me on insta to see more!

  -xoxo- sweety ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment