Thursday, February 28, 2019

Channeling my artistic view at Pinto Art Museum

Have you ever considered working in a career involves art? I did. When I was younger, suffused with passion and determined to work in the world of colors and patterns. I got a job as Web Designer and my first task was to create a logo for a project, Awesome!

Heck, took me a week just to create a decent one. I thought, "Maybe because i'm lacking inspiration". For three years, I tried and tried several times and it becomes harder each day. Turned out, desire is not sufficient. Skills are important as well. To make the story short, I ditched the job and work as a programmer instead, though it's still related to designs.


Anyhow, my love for art is still intact. I'm drawn to different designs, ornaments, sculptures, anything that involve colors. I go to museums and gardens to satisfy my eyes, heart and soul. 

Pinto Art Museum is situated in Antipolo,  a two hour drive from Manila. It consists of contemporary arts showcasing the paintings and sculptures of talented Filipino artists. The santorini-inspired architecture of Pinto makes it worth visiting by anyone.










No comments:

Post a Comment